Daily Update - Fic Pimp from @JustForkIt & @melsvfp by @Emerald_Rosalie

Posted in By Booboo 0 comments

HAPPY MONDAY EM FANS!

A fic rec from Emerald_Rosalie today..


It Isn't Stalking If You Don't Get Caught

by JustForkIt and Little Miss Whitlock

Summary -
Edward, Emmett and Jasper travel across the border to meet starlets Bella, Alice and Rosalie at a fan convention. What antics will these fanboys come up with as they prepare to meet the girls of their dreams? Collab. btw. JustForkIt & Little Miss Whitlock

Why This Emmett is So Good? -
This fic is full of really good relationships. Emmett is so funny,he writes fan fiction for Carlisle Angels. Its a twist on the Twi saga. It's so funny, with a shy edward, sneaky jasper, and a fic writing Emmett. So why this Em? He's hilariously funny, sensitive, and the best part of it all? He writes smut!

Need a lil INSPIRATION?

Pics

Song

Lyrics


Send out the morning birds to sing of the damage
Now that the calm's returned, I know I can't manage
You're standing in my doorway, though he's asleep in my bed
The steady murmur, always in my head..

You're the finest thing that I've done, the hurricane I'll never outrun
I could wait around for the dust to still, but I don't believe that it ever will.

And since the roof fell in, I'll lean on what matters
Caught in the slightest wind, everything else unravels
You're standing in my doorway seven cities ago
The days are racing, but you come back too slow..

You're the finest thing that I've done, the hurricane I'll never outrun
I could wait around for the dust to still, but I don't believe that it ever will.
[x2]