Daily Update - NEW ENTRY & Fic Rec from @cmpdred

Posted in By Booboo 0 comments

So Team EmmettFTW how's the writing going?

If you're looking for a little help with your writing why not check out the newly opened Twilight Counsel on Live Journal? They're just starting out but it will be THE place to visit for mentorship, help with starting out and general fandom fun!

Now onto something a little more Emmett...

NEW ENTRY!

 Summary:-
Gautama Buddha assures us, "You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." A lonely girl grew into a quiet woman and found that truth.
Pairing:- Emmett/Other Character
Rating:- M
Word Count:- 10056
Also at Twilighted


A SPECIAL Fic Rec today from @cmpred , not an Emmett centric fic but a fic that DESERVES Emmett recognition...

Quarter Life Crisis by TheDarknessOfTheMoon

Summary -
The story revolves around Bella and her roommates, Alice & Rose, as they are coming upon their 25th birthday. Their world gets flipped upside down by the people they meet along the way. AH/AU. Canon Pairings. Rated M for Lemonade's later on.

Teaser One - Chapter 5
"So, let me get this straight- she wanted to sleep with you and you turned her down?" Edward asked.

"Dude, it's not like that. Of course I want to sleep with her! But she's worth so much more than a one-night stand. I want to romance her, woo her. I want her to marry me," Emmett said, collapsing on the couch in Edward's office.

Edward leaned back in his chair, propping his feet on the desk.

"Whoa… okay. Who are you, and what did you do with my friend Emmett?"

"I'm serious! I've never felt this way before and I didn't want to ruin it by sleeping with her the first night we met!"

"Looks like you ruined it by not sleeping with her. You need to do some serious damage control," said Edward.

Teaser Two - Wooing Rosalie
"No. These are for Rose… from Emmett." She gestured towards the flowers. Bella's mouth hung open, still in shock.

"Has she seen these yet?"

"No, not yet. They keep coming every hour on the hour. I had planned to work from home today to get stuff done. Instead, I became best friends with the flower delivery boy."

"How many are there?"

"Forty-four. Bouquets that is." Alice glanced at her watch. "And I'm sure we'll make that forty-five in about fifteen minutes."



and if you HADN'T heard, Kellan now has twitter @KellanLutz